Age / Grade Eligibility
Our mission is to provide a sound safe basketball environment for all our participants and fans. We want players and parents alike to have a good time and a great experience at our tournaments. Our tournaments feature various halftime contests for prizes for the parents of the opposing teams’ parents.
All tournaments are open to any team (AAU, MAYB, school sponsored, etc.) and are guaranteed three game minimum. Games will consist of two (2) twenty-minute halves. The clock will only stop for team called timeouts and during the last minute of each half for all dead balls. Games will be played by KHSAA rules.
2022 Grade Divisions will be determined by the student-athlete’s current (2021-22) school enrolled grade level.
Eligible student-athletes are to be determined by current grade levels for the 2021-22 school year. A copy of a report card from the 2021-22 school year shall be verification.
Tournament Rules of Play / Guidelines
– Each team shall receive 3 full timeout(s) per game.
– Players can foul out.
– Games are 20-minute running clock halves. Clock will stop for all dead balls in the last minute of each half and all team called timeouts.
– 4th grade and under will play two 18 running clock halves.
– The first overtime of a game will consist of a two-minute running clock. Second overtime will be a one-minute running clock. Third overtime will be sudden death with first team scoring declared the winner.
– If either team is down 20 points at the 2-minute mark of the second half the game will be stopped.
– Teams are not allowed to press if they have a 25+ point lead.
– Player or coach ejections shall result in a one game suspension or removal from the tournament at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
– Only one coach is allowed to stand on the sideline during game play.
– Only players on the roster and registered coaches are allowed on the bench.
– 5th Grade and under will play with a regulation girls’ basketball.
– 6th Grade boys + will play with a regulation boys’ basketball.
– Teams will have a minimum of 3-minute warm up time and a maximum of 3-minutes for halftime. Warm-up and halftimes can be adjusted at the discretion of the tournament to maintain the POSTED tournament schedule.
– Game lengths WILL NOT be adjusted for any reason except for a forfeiture by one team.
– Age verification documents are the responsibility of the head coach and must be produced in the event of an age/grade question. Inability to do so will result in either player disqualification or team forfeiture of game(s).
- Overall winning percentage
- Winning margin (maximum points allowed is 15)
- Points against
- Coin toss
In the event of a three-way tie, points will be used to seed all teams within the three-way tie.